Monday, October 7, 2013

Bound Together update!

So after a lot of thinking and writing, I have come to the conclusion that this novel is never going to fit into one book. Depending on how this story evolves (which it has become a completely different story than I first planned) will depend on how many installments there will be :) 

Now when I first started this novel, I knew that it was going to include a strong female character, a hunky counterpart and a bad guy. But to my delight, it has become so much more than that!!! Knowing where I am now at chapter 13, there have been a lot of unforeseen events that just happened to cross my mind at the perfect time. 

I am hoping that at this rate I will be able to release it no later than the beginning of 2014 but I am hoping that it will make it out by December!!! I will keep you all updated on the books status!

No comments:

Post a Comment